It’s been a busy few months here at HDTC. The studio has been decorated and is looking fresh, and we now have a Studio Manager, Sarah Hickson.
Kenny is booked up on weekends up until February, and through the week until January. Ben is also filling up, but has some spaces in December and January. Little Rach and Shannon have few spaces left; so get in touch to book in with our Artists!
We have had Halloween, a new resident, Guest artists and birthdays in the studio! So its been a good few busy months!
Shannon Read (or Sharron as we lovingly call her) is now a permanent member of the HDTC family, take a look at her work in our gallery!
Marcus Ottner (@marcus_ottner_tattoos) came to guest in October; followed by Matty Friend (@matty_friend) in November! Marcus did the amazing Fresh Prince Tattoo!
We all got in the Halloween spirit too, there were some great spooky tattoos done and we had a bit of fun in the studio!
The customers also got involved with our trick or treat game too!
- A cash deposit must be paid when booking an appointment – we cannot put your name in the diary without one.
- Deposits are a minimum of £30 per session; £50/£100 for full/half day sittings.
- Deposits are non-refundable if you do not show up for your appointment/cancel within 72 hours of your appointment date.
- If you need to cancel your appointment prior to 72 hours of the date, you MUST bring your appointment card/receipt of deposit paid – without this we are unable to refund your deposit.
- Deposits paid will be taken off the total end price of your tattoo.
Finally our Little Rach has just had her ninth 21st Birthday!